PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK - Emirates Airlines - Now the wheels are REALLY (!) comin' off !
Old 22nd Feb 2010, 17:11
Cyberbird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EK - Emirates Airlines - Now the wheels are REALLY (!) comin' off !

... you won't believe it ....
i'm serving the last days of my notice period (they shafted me /P1 Airbus/ some unbelievable 93 hours in 24 days of Feb. - but that's beside tha point) - and as soon as i arrived with red eyes back in DXB i had to call the fleet, as they're continously buggin' me, to extend my noticeperiod ...
tellin' me the're right now "unexpectedly seriously short on Captains/ Trainers on the Airbus fleet" - bla-bla-bla - and that's why they would really like me to continue workling 'til summer - until the "unforseen gap" can be closed by recruiting efforts - the payment could be discussed - could You believe that - are they really THAT desperate by now!?

I can't believe, how unprofessional/ naive these so called managers at the sinkin' ship EK really are !?!

No way, i'd stay a single day longer in this crappy S*$thole Dubai (after my 7years) - plus i've already singed up a better contract in Europe - starting in two months, which is exactly the time, me & my family will need to "dedust ourselves" from all the disrespect, dishonest, lies and so on - and return into a "first world country!"

So - to sum it up:
EK wants to break the backs of its workforce - but they really failed miserably in doing that - due to their sheer incompetence, arrogance & disrespect üf their hard working workforces!

Now, Emirates comes down on their knees, are whinging for us to stay somewhat longer, as the applicants pool is as dry as the Liwa oasis in august!

EK 's really lost it, the wheels came definitively off by now, as they have to accept their total failure of running this ship properly and competent - andnow - as it has hit the rock - their whinging for pardon - Not me though ! - I declined their cheeky offer bruskly (just, as turned down so many whores down the route @ BKK) and i really liked them being let down on their knees with nothing ih their hands - Poor sods in a horrible, scraffy racist empty contry - I'm out here next week !!

Yeeeeaaaahhhhhaaaaaaahhhhh - i won't return ever to this f$&ked up place for all the money in the world! my container is already shipped out - plus my famlily leaves in three days - Over and Out !! Hallas Habibis !! Shaft s'one else - not me anymore !!