PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unions Join Forces Against V Australia
View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2010, 10:12
Cactusjack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Desperate for flair

I am shocked,in fact I am in disbelief.Where has all the Virgin flair gone ? This thread is incredibly 'unflairish'.
Where has the dream gone. Richard's group came in to save Australia from predators like Qantas and Ansett and set up low fare's for us, yes us - the poorly treated public who have ( or were ) held to ransome from the naughty duopoly for so long. Low fairs = jobs, cheap flights for the public as well as fun, flair and excitement.
Is this why poor Brett is leaving ? Nobody in the company any longer believes in the dream ? Surely not. After all, Virgin empire's profits and self wealth have never been the goal of the corporation or individuals - it has always been staff first, passengers second and profits last !
And to think that so many who work for the flairish airline are now so disgruntled, bitter and twisted. I dont understand it. Truly a sad day to see such angst, frustration, bitterness and hatred !

Oh, what I meant to say is it has taken all these years for the staff to wake up has it ???