PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk VI
Old 21st Feb 2010, 12:28
Newyorker001

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The next part of the wait will be tommorow, when as most people seem to think there will be a yes vote. The majority of crew I have spoken to still seem to think that a yes vote will make BA sit up and take notice of them. Some are not bothered what other departments think or say, the ones that have asked have been shocked at what I have told them or have asked is that what people really think.

I think if we all looked around within all departments there is the odd loose cannon that are a tiny percentage of every walk of life. Unfourtuantly for crew the loose cannons are a few more than normal and are running the show.

What really gets to me is that most crew I know are hard working, dedicated and very good at what they do. But as soon as the words BASSA are mentioned they seem to just change. It makes me think how badly manged they have been from BAs side to allow the gospel according to BASSA, to be the holy grail and the only religion allowed to be followed.

Like a lot of people on here Im sure it wont be the likes of Wonker and the BASSA reps that suffer, they will protect themselves as much as possible. It will be the ones that have followed the preaching of those from the city of angles...

The facts are out there look at them and decide for yourselves, if I was crew now though I would be sending WW an email and trying to negotiate personally before the 90 days comes in for all.