PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk VI
Old 21st Feb 2010, 00:24
Landroger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reasoned Response?

Hello everyone hope your all looking forward to hearing the massive YES vote result again on Monday followed by the master plan being revealed on Thursday oh and how is that food in the canteen these days yummy I hope. I'm backing BA because I know it will BA big YES in favour of seeing justice done through industrial action. Glad to see you are all having some lovely debates going but now the real action must begin.
Is it me, or does anyone else find this post to be both rather sad and just a bit sinister? No mention of something that must have taken at least some of the wind out of BASSA/Unite's sails - although I guess that might, just, be understandable. Disappointment being what it is.

It's good to see he/she is backing BA, although it is rather difficult to see how this can be by threatening Industrial Action. It is also good to see they now have 'a master plan', because up to now - having read every post since the end of BA III - any form of 'plan' as I understand the term was strangely lacking.

But it is the two sentences; -

.....oh and how is that food in the canteen these days yummy I hope.

Glad to see you are all having some lovely debates going but now the real action must begin.

..... that I find more than a little sinister. Some of you may know what he/she is talking about?

Roger.