PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk VI
Old 20th Feb 2010, 13:31
Hairman Teages

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Freedom to Act

Dear ALL the court case has brought out some of the facts. It has shown that BASSA's tactic of delaying any changes until the economic recovery arrived has been Osterich in its stupidity.

The ballot result is not yet known. Unite can still step back. CC can still vote NO. It's their fight and we can only hope that they knew the facts about the infighting during the talks etc (that were quite frankly embarassing in their ineptitude as the ruling shows) and have seen light.

IF there is a strike AND it starts, NO-ONE can say that they did not know what happened and what will happen. There have been enough clues on all the threads. Any strike looks like being a repeat of WW I where the troops are sent forward to slaughter while the generals are miles from the front and indeed miles from reality.

I have been offended by the images BASSA have used during the campaign. The half truths, deflecting the facts against their colleagues and ALL the smearing against the PCCC.

You get what you pay for these days. That is true for the price of you ticket and your Union. I fail to see how BA CC have been properly and professionally represented when you read the judgement in full.

Was this about the FEW or the MANY?

ATB HT