PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk VI
Old 19th Feb 2010, 19:11
Superbenj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's strange, but not a single one of the old BASSA stalwarts have contributed to the thread over the last several days - with the notable exception of Watersidewonker.

I wonder why? Surely they must have thoughts and opinions to share with the rest of us?

I suspect many may have turned!!

If I was BA crew, I would be utterly furious reading what I have read today, the judge has in effect stated that the imposition BASSA are balloting on has in effect been forced upon BA management, through the Unions almost imature pig headedness and unwillingness to negotiate.

What do they pay these people for?? Seriously what? I would be demanding my subs back, fair play to the poster earlier who said they had withdrawn their membership.

I firmly believe Unions are as important today as they have ever been and especially for BA CC, this whole campaign has been a farce though, it looks like they have only served to quicken the sale of their members down the river