PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk VI
Old 19th Feb 2010, 15:57
Spook SLF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
View from 29K

As a regular user of both your EF and WW services, I've been lurking here for some time trying to better understand what is at the heart of this issue. I think I'm now better able to discuss this with my mates in the pub, but I won't insult you all by making judgements here.

I would like to say a couple of things though.

If my flight home is with BA then I start to relax the second I step onboard and speak to the CC checking my ticket; with all other carriers I start to relax when I get in my car having reached LHR.

I think you all do a fantastic job, and in 100k economy miles in 1 year, I can't remember a single unhappy experience with CC. (I wish I could say the same for the other SLF...)

I hope BA, their employees and their employee reps manage to rebuild a level of trust that will enable you to resolve your differences; and I look forward to many more flights with you.

(p.s. if anyone is rostered for BA0247 on 5th March, I look forward to seeing you then - IA permitting!)