PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Salary
Thread: Salary
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2010, 08:39
austrian71

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am not with this so called "I fly the richest and therefore fly as the best pilot within the best environment" philosophy. Couple of my buddies having the same mentality like previous poster left my company, went to a very rich arabic man with a lot of oil and an expected gV job, gues what happened? The order of the so rich man for the GV was canceled, he told the pilots "I am so sorry", they cant go back to the so called "crap" company, believe me, they would be happy. Generally I dont rate other companies with "crap" or something like this, normally this is done by pilots who failed their sreening and are frustrated, but any how, my message: Never sell you sole to a very rich single private operator, from one moment to another you could be bad surprized. To answer the question: netjets captain on jobshare off, earning 60% of redsnail, flying beside as LT/TRE for additional 2000-4000 eur / month, and if I need the written approval from my fleetchief I reach him personal, get it within 24 hrs as an approvement by management, I thinks its not so "crap"