PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk VI
Old 17th Feb 2010, 20:12
ottergirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would rather have specific situations without ambiguity when ORP can be implemented.
Me too!
As I explained before, the relationship works best in IFCE when all the t's are crossed and i's dotted and we all know exactly where we stand.

I don't trust them enough to give it a try
And so says 13,000 cabin crew, which is why it needs to be very clear and well documented in which circumstances it can be used. This is a company who relies on TRM's and eurofleet crew wanting to do over-time on Euro finals weekend and wonders why they don't fancy it! Result - flight cancellations!
You imply we are overestablished - not so, (with the exception of a handful of LGW airbus pilots I believe)
So the offer of a secondment to Vietnam was just a kind thought then? I guess the first officer who told me he had hardly been used on reserve was just unlucky! Its unlikely there'll be much need for force draft in the current climate anyway but there's always the second mobile to fall back on.
Well, it's coming and I don't think you'll have much choice.
Whats coming? A newly negotiated agreement I suspect which will have some elements of change but will still be in Black and White and which we will all still adhere to rigidly! NOt Scheme but a new agreement signed by both parties. Thats the way of IFCE.

Last edited by ottergirl; 17th Feb 2010 at 20:50.