PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Korean Air
Thread: Korean Air
View Single Post
Old 17th Feb 2010, 05:09
gengis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wally, my my.... getting personal now.

Fact: Your post #186 in response to mine #185, which stated the fact to faaatp - who had posted a clause in his contract - that the discussion up to that point was about the Capt's travel, not the FOs. Do you dispute this?

Fact: Who's signature is it that is on the Flight Plan - yours or the guy's in the left?

Fact: Who's signature is it that is on the Flight & Maint Log - yours or the guy's in the left?

Fact: Does the guy in the left fly when you say so, or do you fly whenever/wherever he says so? And when he doesn't say so, you select the gear & flaps. Do you dispute this? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Fact: Nobody is trying to be "the Man". The discussion up to #184 WAS about travelling changes?

Now tell me, which of the above do you deny? Or perhaps it is different in Emirates.

PS - my reference about F/Os not having issues was not directed at the F/O contract. It was directed at how we get along in-flight.

PS - Identities have no bearing in the discussion. It remains that it is about KAL contract and T&C. All your pontificating does not alter that.