PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What happened after my Pilapt assessment.
Old 16th Feb 2010, 15:03
Crescentpirate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am going to reiterate my post from earlier in this thread. Crescentpirate: you are an idiot. An imbecile. A silly little boy who has absolutely no idea how the world works.

You seem to have chosen to completely ignore the advice (albeit in some cases vitriolic) directed at you by people who actually know what they're talking about. Some of your posts, such as the one I have quote above actually defy belief; do you actually have the first clue what the burden of £80k+ debt actually means?

To be brutally honest, I will have absolutely no sympathy for you when you're on the dole and bankrupt. If you display anything like the attitude you've shown on this thread in the real world, you will not be hired to stack shelves in Tesco, let alone fly airliners. I have every sympathy for all the innocent loved ones you drag down with you; it's not their fault that you're a selfish, arrogant little prat.

Try and actually listen to the advice of people who have been there before you: now is not the time to start training. Now is not the time to get yourself into unmanageable levels of debt. Don't be a fool.
Clearly you are a moron who does not listen. As I said in the previous post, I will sit and think about what I must do. Oh so YOU say I must not do this, I should instantly go 'oh alright then, this guy says I must not so I won't. I will sit and think and that is what I am doing. For the record, you have no idea the things I have been through. Don't be quick to judge somebody you have not met, we each have a story of our own to tell.

If you had actually read my previous post you would see I am listening, taking in advice. I am not fixed on the idea of starting my training. I am in two places on what to do. In all honesty, I think you need to calm down.

I notice a lot of hostility in this thread. Basically I see no need for it. I am listening, I am taking advice and I am giving my own views and opinions like you all are. I can take constructive criticisms but you are simply just being rude. I know for a fact you wouldn't speak that way to me in person so why on here?

The thing is at least I have a dream. I could be one of those teenagers whom have no career aspirations, maybe have a kid of their own and living off state benefits. I am really trying to make a life for myself here and your rudeness is not helping the situation. You do have a good point in which I previously said and yes I know you are correct. So why the hostility? Doesn't seem like good pilot material to me regardless if you fly or not.

Last edited by Crescentpirate; 16th Feb 2010 at 15:26.