PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk VI
Old 14th Feb 2010, 22:44
Glamgirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's pretty obvious to me that some people come on this thread purely to stir up trouble and difficulties. I don't know what these people's agendas are, but the amount of animocity thrown towards the PCCC this evening is unbelieveable. It's pretty clear to me that some people don't want individual or different thinking, and cannot fathom that people have an opinion such as not striking.

Most people know that when you haven't got anything to defend, then just attack like a "dog with a bone" - for lack of better words.

Why on earth someone who is an ex ba employee with however many shares would want to come on here to attack people with good intentions is beyond me. This person claims to have left the company 12 years ago, but at the same time seems very much in the bassa "defense" group. Something here doesn't ring true.

My question to such people is: What do you want to achieve with your postings? I find the language used inappropriate in the way of trying to intimidate and stir up trouble. Healthy debate is always welcome here, personal attacks, lies and threats are not.

Gg

I am BA crew and my posts are my opinion, not that of my employer