PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk VI
Old 14th Feb 2010, 21:52
HiFlyer14

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MY question is simply this - Do you feel that your organisation should be naming and accusing people in public without any proof?
ExBaCrew

You continue to make false allegations and once again I would ask you to stop. And I would also ask you as a new member of the thread not to refer to people by gender when it is abundantly clear that you have no idea who they are. The forum rules will explain about playing the ball and not the player.

There has been no "naming and accusing people in public without any proof". A printed a copy of the website ownership document was posted and then subsequently removed a matter of minutes later. A document that can be found by any member of the public on the internet. End of.

You really are clutching at straws, and this attempt along with your inaccurate allegations about the make-up of the PCCC insinuate that your connection is somewhat more sinister than you make out. There are some ex-Ba Crew posting on crewforum.co.uk as guests. They incite people to vote yes, and strike. Are you one of them?

I am BA cabin crew and this is my own viewpoint and not that of BA.