PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk VI
Old 14th Feb 2010, 20:24
Matt101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Litebulbs - They are accused of making PA's on the aircraft that may bring BA into disrepute and for circulating a list of names of volunteers. Having seen a friends name appear on one of the texts drawn from this list it has to be said that it would be difficult to deny that some crew are indeed, not only acting badly (and as it involves a friend I am restraining myself with that word), but also illegally. I highlighted that it was only "some" as these are suspensions and, as yet, not dismissals and so perhaps not all of them are due a hard time.

exbacrew - I guess I see what you mean but I am not sure that discussing the man who set up a smear website against the PCCC is the same as circulating the name of a volunteer crew member. Retrospectively it seems that the post you refer to has been changed anyway perhaps due to the perceptions you have raised.

I'm ex crew to by the way so I do REALLY have every sympathy for BA cabin crew (many are friends), but as I have pointed out before, I know what BASSA are like when you disagree with their point of view, and so to see a rep do something so vile as to create this website is unsurprising and, I feel, should be discussed openly to enable people to see what this group are really like.