PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk VI
Old 14th Feb 2010, 16:54
midman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SCCMtoflightdeck123
If cabin crew strikers have staff travel taken away how comfortable will non strikers feel when using staff travel on BA flights in the future. Staff code will be noted on PIL and it wouldn't take long for one of the crew to recognize you. Set up for further uncomfortable intimidation it seems. BYO food it! All not nice.
I don't think there will be a problem to any significant extent as I'm convinced that the militant, aggressive minority will no longer be with us.

They seem to be doing a good job of applying Darwinian principles and are slowly weeding themselves out of a job with their intimidation, malevolence and breaking of company regulations. They will man the braziers regardless and will be unwilling to return to work under the conditions that they will have caused their employer to impose to keep within cost targets.

The people left will be the decent, fair minded cabin crew who will continue to work in a professional manner.

I can't wait.