PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk VI
Old 12th Feb 2010, 20:21
fincastle84

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Landroger - I think you are talking about the phone-in on radio 5 live earlier today, he wasnt speaking for BASSA offically, or BA or CC for that matter, it was just a phone in. Others gave a different version of events to his, there was balance.

Indeed he used a false name so could well have been a plumber from Greenwich council for all we know..!
Although it was a phone in, Richard featured throughout the programme. To suggest that he might be a plumber is very unflattering for CC members. He was very well versed in Bassa propaganda for a plumber.

It's a pity that there was little live input from more moderate CC members & particularly any member of the PCCC. Emails being read out by the programme host don't have the same impact as a live interview.

Although I mainly disagree with what Richard had to say, he came across as a very persuasive individual. He reminded me very much of the Unite CC spokesman who's name escapes me. Steve Turner, remembered Sat am!

Last edited by fincastle84; 13th Feb 2010 at 10:59. Reason: Remembered the name