PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Human rights at Qatar Airways
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2010, 12:29
Carjockey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's the Mid-East guys!

Oh Dear! You guys really must understand a few things if you want to survive here.

1. Your company and it's management is simply not interested in your opinions and your professional viewpoint, even if these are based on reason, logic and long personal experience.

2. Your typical ME company requires you to carry out it's orders to the letter and without question. If you question anything you are likely to expose the absolute incompetence of your management, which of course will be totally unacceptable to them.

3. It is only a matter of time before a major incident/accident occurs on a ME based airline. Local ME management have no real understanding of basic safety standards or the implications of failing to properly to implement them. Their interest is in financial gain only.

4. Since 2006 I have refused to fly on any ME based airline, based on personal experience and with good reason. I would advise anyone who works for any ME airline to have a good look at the company you work for and the safety 'standards' under which they operate...

CJ