PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk VI
Old 8th Feb 2010, 12:42
Rob To Service

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Satisfied PAX!!

As someone who works in the aviation industry but not for BA, I frequently fly to and from the UK using a variety of airlines. I am an Executive Club member and although I prefer to fly BA the flight scheduling doesn't always meet with my itineries.

This morning though, I was on the early BA flight out of LHR to LIS and I would like to thank the cabin crew onboard who I found to be friendly and welcoming and were never without a smile. It is service like that that makes me want to fly with BA!!

However on the downside, with the ongoing threat of strike action I am looking at some flights I need to make in early March and I am debating who to book with just now. Do I risk booking with BA and then have to re-book later on (probably at a higher cost for a late booking) with another airline, or do I bite the bullet and just book with someone else now. I am not the only person thinking about this I'm sure, and whilst all this infighting goes on, BA will suffer more losses!!!

On a side issue please get rid of the muffins, the one this morning was just bad!! A bacon buttie would have gone down much better!!!