PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Qantaslink Traineeship/Cadetship/General Employment
Old 8th Feb 2010, 06:29
Icarus53

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Apparently I have just been served.

The fact that I can't determine exactly what mp32 is on about or how the specifics of his post relate to me in any way does little to ease the sting.

So I would like to ask you this, did you ever have no reserve days, over 155 duty hours per roster and exceed 900 hours flying time doing just Canberra-Sydney return in the q400?
No. That was part of my point. Was that unclear in any way?

For someone who loved aviation to hating it in less than a 6 month period, I would say to you that you obviously haven't worked a hard day in your life
Are you saying this is what I think? Saying so displays an incredible ability to incorrectly extrapolate my stated opinions. I love this job - best I've ever had. My post was in the main outlining just one of the many reasons why. To suggest that I don't know what hard work is without any personal knowledge of me is at best poor form (and in my particular case, grossly offensive). I can remember times when 14x6 would be pure luxury. And no I'm not just talking about physical labour.

It is people like you who would work for nothing and destroy our 'profession'
Where the hell do you get this from? Again - poor form/offensive.

And remember, unless you are pulling 4's across the board at sim, hit the books, do some work in your own time and your 'hours' will pick up, trust me!
Let's just cut to the chase with this one. Why don't you drag yourself down here and watch my every move for a week and then make some sort of informed comment about my work ethic.

You might even learn a thing or two.