PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monarch -2
Thread: Monarch -2
View Single Post
Old 7th Feb 2010, 12:46
Mr @ Spotty M

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry if l am up setting you DADDY-OH!, but as l understand it, my reply to wawkrk, is correct.
I quote from the Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Advanced Learner's Dictionary.
Millionaire: Someone who is very rich and has at least a million pounds or dollars.
I did not say he had only a million and was not trying to insinuate it either.
I have deliberately keep away from commenting on some of the that has been posted on this forum & the Jet2 forum from yourself and simonchowder, plus others who think they know about maintenance, who sadly only have some of the picture.
As for your last post DADDY-OH!, some of it is correct.
The family are in it for the long term as relayed to staff on Friday, looking at a 10 yr plan not just the immediate future.
MON is not going to dump it's B757s any time soon, they have plenty of work for them, for which the cheaper to operate A321 can not do.
Yes some crews will end up being moved and most of that has been in progress over the last few months.
The biggest change is going to be in Base Maintenance within MAEL, with a reduction in staff due to a fall in work coming in.
Yes the family is not going to just throw money away, it wants the company to reduce it cost base and that will be a good thing overall.
Now as for the about MON buying Jet2 or the other way round it is just .
I hope that this post clears some of what has been said.
By the way l second what im going in said.