PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ek bend us over even more
View Single Post
Old 5th Feb 2010, 16:45
Buscat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
32kgs would be nice but in your hearts you just know it's not a typo. Someone's worked out a way to save tens of 1000s of dirhams over the years which, more importantly, leads to a BONUS for HIM.

Because Ed is so, so amazingly, blindingly clever, he's pulled "22kgs" out of his @rse to make it sound like a scientifically-determined value and thinks we won't notice.

As always the crew get screwed. One of the last remaining pleasures here is (was) loading your bag up with whatever it is you like to buy on a layover and carting it home. I've seen way more than 22kg on occasion. Now the capt or FO of the aircraft will have some pumped-up ground-staff prick (like the ones in Australia) telling them they cannot load their bags.

When push comes to shove, the bag will be loaded (simply to avoid a delay) and after you've gone, the ground staff will report you behind your back and you'll enjoy a rug-dance with the C***S in the office. It'll end with, if not a sacking, a warning letter (that you know of) and a few more footnotes in your file (that you don't know about).

And of course it's all to save the loaders' backs..???? Ed couldn't lie straight in bed. God he talks utter garbage.

What a bunch of miserable, vile, loathable sh!ts we have "managing" us.

I might know how to get around this. Let me test it out and get back to you...

Last edited by Buscat; 5th Feb 2010 at 16:58.