PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DESO :-(
Thread: DESO :-(
View Single Post
Old 5th Feb 2010, 05:47
betpump5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TopTup,

by your own admission you have never or will never work for CX yet you come onto the FH forum spouting "FACT"??. You also say that your opinions are based on "an informed" opinion. What informed opinons are they then? The ones you hear from the regular 20-30 complainants on FH like our beloved Dan Buster who will complain at having to be told to wear a jacket whilst on duty and insult people like me who enjoy the job and the airline?

So once again, I will ask you the two questions you have failed to answer but have been happy to use in order to belittle the airline.

Number 1, what is the definition of "Just Another Airline". And number 2, apart from EY, what are the "other cadet schemes out there"? According to you, "there are far far better options(plural) out there".

Dan,

Seriously. Rather than writing on pprune, how about writing a resignation letter?

Whilst you may have your own personal issues, I really pity guys like you when you feel so bad that you have to insult those of us who like what we do and who we do it for. Why would you do this? Do you speak for all of us pilots? Are you hoping that we all come down to your low level of morale? Yes, that is really going to be a safe flightdeck isn't it? Do us all a favour and pack your bags. You won't be missed.