PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Medicals and Illicit Substances
View Single Post
Old 2nd Feb 2010, 06:37
Assailant

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Firstly, your reply is 100% unnecessary. I'm sure you have heard the saying about having nothing good to say...

Secondly, you have no idea who I am, likewise have no idea how responsible or mature I am - so I would appreciate if you did not make misjudged and antagonistic comments toward me.

Take a step down from your mighty pedestal and realise there are millions upon billions of people out there every day smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol - neither of which would label someone immature or necessarily irresponsible even after knowing what they do to your body and mind. Yet trying some weed makes you a criminal, an idiot, a dopehead and so much else...

As I said initially, I am not posting here to find out how people feel about marijuana or its users, as I think naivety will always win in that argument. If I can't be given an answer to the question without the thread following the standard formula and someone interjecting "don't you know they call it dope for a reason" - then I guess mods, delete the post. However if anyone happens to have any actual opinions about what I asked I'd love to hear them...

Jack