PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 Jobs
Thread: Jet2 Jobs
View Single Post
Old 21st Jan 2010, 09:34
CAT1 REVERSION

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1.6vs,

I've took the bait too!

You obviously have an issue with Jet2 in some way shape or form. Personally, I don't find them too bad. There are better operators (ie t & C's), but what you and several others need to remember is Jet2 (as an airline not a frieght operation) is comparatively VERY new.

There are and will be many changes going on, many new faces and lots of experience joining us. Yes things are not perfect, but show me an airline where it is.....hmmmmm struggling eh

Management are responding to the current climate, ie 70% contracts etc...It will change, it has to! Their very ethos and if you like mission statement for pilots is life style. They are offering northern bases for northern pilots, or anyone who would like to live in the beautiful North of England, Scotland or N.Ireland..(and of course EMA now).

If you have a gripe with Jet2 it is your prerogative, but please don't come on here slagging off the only operator set to expand and recruit in the UK this year, it is an insult to your fellow pilots struggling to make ends meet at the end of a dole que!

To those set to join us, welcome!

Jet2 has some of the most proffesional and fun crews I have ever worked with. Together, and with a little help along the way there is no reason why Jet2 can't be the preffered airline to work for - Enjoy!