PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Moderators of this forum need to grow the hell up
Old 21st Jan 2010, 09:00
UDH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tidbinpissa,
If my post was offence please explain: offensive to whom?
The person I replied to: oh yes it was, as I found his/her post totally offensive.
Was their post removed?
So you found my post offensive? And therefore removed it.
That makes you and the person who made the original post (should I put in here i.e. your mate)
Total: 2
Others: 0
members: 280 000
Oh my god….
I offended 0.000 of a bees appendage (that’s not very much in case that wasn’t clear… see how I go to great lengths to make myself clear)

Q. has anyone else complained or replied stating they found said post offensive?
Of course not, as you took it upon yourself to conduct a measure of full censorship prior to that opportunity being realised.
The red army statement thus is applicable.

But we shall continue,
“play the ball not the man?”
(hidden in the edit)
Did I heed your warnings? No offense Mr “rules to which they agreed” but if I am going to warn someone I will say exactly that and not leave it in some cryptic form. After perusal of the “Rules” I have yet to find where it says cryptic Egyptian hieroglyphics mean “YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED” or do I just
“Choose to ignore legitimate moderator requests and expect consequences”
Legitimate? “in accordance with established rules”
Once again did anyone other than yourself and the person who made the original offensive statements lodge a complaint?????
NO!
Therefore full censorship has been invoked.

“expect consequences”
wholly crap mate? What does that mean?????
What, you are going to **** on me with your big cyber stick?
Take a chill pill and have a look in the mirror.. You are not the TERMINATOR.

You mention
“If you are incapable/unwilling to use common decency towards other members of this forum”
Common decency??? Come on mate.. A clown gets on here and reply’s to someone’s post stating legal action and the like (I would quote more but I am Banned from that thread…Moderator censorship and all) he/she deserves a serve.. and if you can’t see that your just as much of a dill!

Out of a job????
Let’s see … dictionary …. Job…. (Looking….searching…)
“a specific task done as part of the routine of one's occupation or for an agreed price”

Get ya hand off it!
Do you get paid for this censorship????
Is this your occupation?????
NO
NO

Therefore this is NOT your job.
You have lied and placed mistruths on the pprune site and therefore you shall be BANNED !!!!

Signed: NEW MODERATOR
(i.e. not a dill)

Last edited by UDH; 21st Jan 2010 at 09:04. Reason: due possible arrest from spelling police.