PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SHFNI Stories!
Thread: SHFNI Stories!
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2010, 19:50
Dundiggin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thudandblunder et al........

Now anyone who knows me knows that I dubbed him 'Blobby' when I arrived on 72 Sqn and disliked him with a vengeance for most of my tour. However, he did do me one favour...........
Picture the scene...Dining-in night leaving the table to retire to the bar. I'm somewhat well lubricated but happy. I arrived in the bar to be confronted by TCG and his 230 Sqn cronies behind him. TCG has a broom upside down in front of him (he's holding the broom part) 'Come on L@@@@e get your 72 Sqn mates and we'll have a go at tug of war'. Whereupon he swung the pole part of the broom up into my nethers!!
Needless to say it hurt, so I reacted by punching him straight in the mush and knocking him back onto his mates behind him. I stood and watched his mates drag him round the bar out of my range but I maintained eye contact with him as he went round the bar, but eventually I thought 'Bugger this I'm off to bed'.

Early in the morning I was awoken by my 'phone ringing. 'Hello blah blah'
When a female voice in a foreign accent ! said ' I don't want no sh@t, I don't want no trouble. I know you and TCG had a fight last night he's not happy he's going to see the Stn Cdr'

Well I thought that was going to be 'Career end'. So I rang Blobby and said 'I think I'm in the sh@t Boss'. 'Why's that?' Sez 'ee. 'Well I struck TCG last night and he's going to see the Staish'.

Whereupon his Blobbiness states ' You're not in the sh@t L@@@@e I saw what happened and your reaction was fully justified'.

You could have knocked me over with a feather......the 'Big Boy' had actually backed up one his officers.................. however he's still a fat git!!