PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Employment with Susi Air?
View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2010, 19:19
sprucegoose49

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fish Susi Interview

I have also recently returned from an interview with Susi Air and I can say that I thoroughly recommend going out there to make your own mind up and ask lots of questions.

If your single, no commitments and are prepared to work for a small amount of money for at least 2 to 3 years, then I would whole heartedly recommend going for an interview and seeing if the place is somewhere where you think you might fit in.

As Susi Air is rapidly expanding in a developing country where corruption and such are rife, the staff will openly admit that there will be slight inconveniences that you will have to be prepared to endure, such as the licence validation process, work permit/visas renewals etc.

One important point to remember is that this is not a viable option for someone who has a wife, long-term girlfriend or children because you will be moving around a lot somtimes at a moments notice and visiting each of the company bases and are not permitted to have a partner in the pilot houses and any change in this policy does not look likely in the near future.

I can confirm the testing involves 2 written papers multiple guess, a Psychometric profile and a COMPASS test which is similar to PILAPT. Followed by a short chat about yourself and maybe a question or 2.

Please do not PM for specific answers to questions as it is not in the spirit of the the test, but I will be happy to discuss more general queries.

Sprucegoose49