PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wot no AH64
Thread: Wot no AH64
View Single Post
Old 30th Jun 2002, 15:26
doh-nut boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bob_Weight

Firstly, I wasn't thinking about tail numbers when I started this thread, I was trying to gain some sort of understanding about the reasons as to why such a good recruiting opportunity could be missed.

After all the Blues wera at Cosford in the pooring rain showing off thier shiny Frontera and Minibus etc, Surely it doesn't take much to send a crew up to Waddington to park up. Let the Blue Eagles Groundies keep an eye on the sacred cab. And if the crew are over worked planning for the upcoming week at Larkhill, what better facilities than the bases that would be hosting them, surely they are better equiped than Wallop. As Blue Eagle stated they managed to get one to Wattisham for the Wives club car boot sale.

Please don't assume this is an armchair general spouting off because he hasn't got his hands on the shiny new kit. Im also made up that you didn't have to cut lumps off it for it to fit in the 3 & 4 Regt Hangars. Saves us looking bigger arses than we do already!

In response to canberra, i may be slating my father Corps and going against the grain, but would rather have cocktail sticks forced behind my finger nails than be a crab, and the Navy are all lightweight ladyboys!!!