PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK Cabin Crew Resignations.
View Single Post
Old 12th Jan 2010, 02:22
White Knight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mensa - you are probably the most arrogant person that posts in these forums.. What is it for you? Four years here and you think you're the 'champion of the EK pilots cause'. The news for you is that you can moan and moan about a lot of things and IT WON"T CHANGE ANYTHING - so like I said, get over it.

Twice now you've said that I 'denigrate the profession' - I may think you're an idiot MB but I have never slandered your professional ability. You can talk about my profession AFTER you have flown with me

I say you're arrogant because you really can't stand the fact that I disagree with your POV so vehemently - and that only 5% may agree with me.. Maybe so but do you see all 2200 EK pilots posting in this forum? No? It's the usual whingers and moaners for the most part So another incorrect comment from you!!

As for the 'roster changes' issue - I fail to see what the issue is for most people as they are generally minimal.. If you think a roster change is wrong then get hold of the people you think are responsible.. Why come and flap about it on pprune And you're right MB - I COULD NOT CARE LESS about your roster and it's changes so get over the fact that I will not be shedding tears for you if you get a change.

You keep bringing up this MEL accident - I never said I was the captain's mate. I did say I talked with him about it very shortly after it happened. Try reading WHAT I write rather than what you THINK I write Are you in denial that a 345 was nearly LOST due to poor performance in the flightdeck

Then you make a statement that I'm a 'privileged UK brat' - not sure how you can say this when you don't know me but this is another part of your hypocrisy. At least I say what I think, and DO what I say.. You however waffle incoherently and wow - nothing changes in EK flight ops.. You still wanting to kill Ed and his family? Tried to brush that little nastiness of yours under the carpet didn't you MB by deleting your thread - don't worry though, quite a few guys saw it And you say that I take personal shots - you really are the proverbial pot.........................

As for Zimbabwe - do you even know where it is?

I'll put you down as 'neither' too