PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK Cabin Crew Resignations.
View Single Post
Old 11th Jan 2010, 19:51
mensaboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So now WK is threatening PK to meet him 'face to face'. Does anyone supports this man's POV? Oh yes, perhaps 5% of our pilot population will do so, haha.

WK has never properly refuted ONE single thing that I have posted, except regurgitating our management positions. WK is the epitome of what is wrong with this profession.

Lately, he expressed that pilots who have had their rosters changed too frequently, ' have pissed off the rostering department'. This statement by WhightKnight, should adequately explain his perspective. Roster changes should never be due to a pilot standing up for his 'RIGHTS' my dear friend WK. Roster changes at EK are due to improper and insane rostering practices. Simple as that. But then again, no doubt you do flights that are illegal and have not yet suffered the consequences.

You have slagged us pilots in general for complaining about the insanity of this place, you have targeted the MEL crew (yet pretend to be the Captains mate), and you have at ever opportunity criticized pilots who state the obvious about this company.

I have no heartache with the likes of............ (forgot his name now, sorry) expressing a differing POV than mine. At least he explained himself, but WhiteKnight hides behind a barrier of '' let's all pull together'', because rostering is not screwing ME around.

WK is a privileged UK brat, who wants to believe he is furthering his families destiny as an expat. The man exemplifies exactly what is wrong in some aspects of western culture. Granted, if WK grew up in Zimbabwe, he would be the first man to stand up and support Muggabe.

I actually have started to understand you WK. You grew up in a certain manner so naturally you think a certain way.

You have never ever, made one post that refutes my stand, in an intelligent manner. You revert to propaganda, taking personal shots, or you stand quietly on the sidelines regarding issues that are irrefutable.

I have to admit, you are quite interesting to say the least. A man who believes he is intelligent and wise, who is neither. So goes the world I guess. Makes me laugh sometimes.