PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEWCASTLE - 8
Thread: NEWCASTLE - 8
View Single Post
Old 11th Jan 2010, 12:53
skyman771

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
N707ZS
Will a full 777 be able to clear the high ground when departing from 25?
Abolutely not ! but the definition of "full" on NCL-DXB may be a little more subjective.
For those who want the "full nine yards" sic. on this then I recommend that you pay a visit to http://www.boeing.com/commercial/air...s/777rsec3.pdf where you will find a cure for any insomniac !

Moving on then as to earlier observation as to IFE on EK 330 /340's then it is valid when comparing to EK's most up to date product & superb AVOD product now available on the 772LR's though I have no experience of their 773ER's. But then everything is relative & for those of you who have for years suffered just about every other product that has been on offer by every other airline operating out of NCL then even the A330 is a godsend. Albeit the choice is limited but then this really only becomes an issue when one does two or more sectors in the same month and then have the misfortune to suffer similar entertainment bands being selected by flight attendants. My experience of their A342's was also that they looked very tired, though I believe that a program is now in place to up grade the interiors & AVOD. I am unsure as to whether this will progress to the A330's though.