PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF A380 rejected take off YMML
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2010, 21:24
ROH111

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
What's the matter sunfish, still a little sad that your application to said airline was rejected?

You are very over the top and passionate with hate for some reason and I can't put my finger on where it stems from.

If you were onboard, a) you would have mentioned that. And b) I would then understand where your anger comes from.

You love the word "REGULAR". If you define that through the AOC, I think you will find it refer's to departure times and arrive times being set in stone and the operation runs to that. Sometime's aircraft break down, and therefore wont be departing. If the charter company or flying school you work for makes you depart with a fault, the responsibility is still on you as PIC to say if you go or not. My point is, REGULAR as you put it, does not mean, "depart on time, regardless of the fault present on the aircraft, the lack of fuel to make it, it does not mean depart even if 10 passengers have failed to board." It refer's to a time schedule.

Sunfish quote,
"And, don't try and tell me that this was a "sudden" occurrence, I've heard that one before (although it can happen)."

You're entire argument about REGULAR revolves around this thought in your head that they KNEW the problem existed prior to the boarding of passengers. Get your fact's straight! Even you admit that it does happen mate, pax board and then woompa something hits the fan.

Using this pathetic argument about REGULAR, is about as mad as that other bloke refering to people who don't like, or agree with America's policies as racist.