PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FTE Assessment 2009
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2010, 21:08
chileconcarne27

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Having recently (within the last six months) graduated from FTE, i can say with absolute confidence that i wouldn't have wanted to train anywhere else!

The campus lifestyle makes it as easy as possible for the students to study and do well in exams, the food is ok but repetitive, and the bar is the place where you will always have someone to talk to....even if it is you reflection in the mirror at the end of a long night...!

As with everyone training organisation, there will be people who you won't get on with (both students and staff) but that just makes a good mix. I have made some solid friends for life from my time in Jerez and only wish that other people are as lucky as me in the future.

The last year's worth of courses have all graduated under the worst possible circumstances when it comes to looking for the first flying job but you can guarantee that FTE have set you up with the best possible opportunities...groundschool is tough but that goes without saying, the flying is a challenge and there isn't much time to go over things when you struggle but it does all come together at the end.

Would i do it all again if i could? Without a moment's hesitation