PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Line training: the debate
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2010, 14:47
SloppyJoe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is not a debate, it is a fact that if you pay for line training you are a total Fing idiot, you are paying to do the job you want, where will you go after? Where will the guy whose job you are doing go? They are starting command line training courses that you pay for!!!!! What The Fck. Seriously just spend about a minute thinking about what is going on here, what industry are you trying to get into? You want to skip ahead of the guys who have worked hard to get to where they are only to find someone skipping ahead of you in the same way once you have paid your money to pretend to be an airline pilot for a few months. DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!! Yes I have a job and this does not and will not effect me, for now anyway but it will trickle down through every part of this industry. I want to get paid well for what I do, I have worked hard to get where I am, I hate that some picks do this, you are shooting yourself in the foot no question. If you cant get a job tough shit, dont fck it up for everyone else just so you can sit in an A320 with some crappy outfit and feel good about yourself for a few days until you realise because of all the **** and bad feelings you get from the guys whose mates jobs you are taking that you are being a complete moron. If you pay for line training you will not get a job at the end you will just put more people out of work.