PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - V Oz Firing Up
Thread: V Oz Firing Up
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2010, 01:57
OhSpareMe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Personally I have never even applied to QF, because my choice was to not work for an organisation driven by a megalomaniac narcissist and it has been my experience that the QF-staff has become very bitter and twisted while completely disengaging from the company they are working for.
Is that it RedJet? Is that the reason that you wouldn't apply? You gotta be kidding us mate. Perhaps you really are better suited to all that 'Virgin Flair' nonsense. In which case I wish you well.

I can tell you Bro' that working for QANTAS is the best job I have ever had. Meglomanical Narccissist? Who gives a toss. I am glad that I didn't let stupid ideas like that influence my career choice.

For the record I am an A330 FO and my base salary at what is called the Min Guarantee is about 5K less than the quoted 777 Capt at VA. You could easily add a further 20 K in salary and another 15 K in allowances without even raising a sweat. And my payscale is two levels below the big fella 380.

Still reckon it is that good at VA? Me thinks you are being dudded. Good luck with your negotitations (truly).