PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe flotation
Thread: Flybe flotation
View Single Post
Old 31st Dec 2009, 11:10
Certa Cito

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
so long serving and loyal (as opposed to forced to work there due to company mergers and lack of other opportunities) staff already will be rewarded if the floatation occurs.
Excrab
I can assure you that there are many ex BACon (inc myself) who have been long serving in the previous outfit, are now very loyal to Flybe, do not feel in the least 'forced' to work here, who have other opportunities they have no desire to partake in and very much accept that the 'originals' deserve their shares.

There are still some in the category you describe but they will hopefully/no doubt move on in due course. Some will be happy, others never. Some will also join the many who wish they had stayed here and are now wanting to get back. Unfortunately for them, there are no DEC positions and a large number of FO/s above the bottom of the list - rightly so.

I like working here and the Ts & Cs are generally continuing to improve as the company fills its expanded feet.

I can only imagine a flotation would not be advantages, other than in the short term, to those that wish to stay.

The last I heard was a flat denial of a flotation in the current climate. Have I missed something?

Anyway, with dont brush tar please all same the

Thanks

Last edited by Certa Cito; 31st Dec 2009 at 11:20.