PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - V Oz Firing Up
Thread: V Oz Firing Up
View Single Post
Old 30th Dec 2009, 13:33
snoop doggy dog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel Good for a laugh

I love these threads!

Most pilots wont stand together, blame everyone else for their sh!t wages and except no responsibility for any of it.

Help someone in need and guide them on the right path. You might create some Unity, but I doubt it. Not many pilots have balls when it comes to standing up and getting what they want. They always want someone else to do it for them, as they don't want to be seen "causing trouble" or are just plain gutless.

The Virgin Pilots (especially the senior ones) could band together and do something about, but they don't. They expect the AFAP (aka Toothless Tiger) to do something about it, or the other pilots to do something about it. Pilots' don't Organise themselves. Too selfish and too lazy.

If someone is stupid enough to fly a 777 for $54K, good luck to the idiots. For an Airline to offer that sh!t, it just shows you what a Quality operation they are. They wont have staff loyalty and this will cost them dearly. You can go and mow lawns for your local council for that pay, have a 35 hr week (9 day fortnight) and not go through a lot of bullsh!t from everyone you work with.

Anyway, I'm off to work, but first I'm going upstairs to tell management how good they are and dob on a few guys I work with to promote myself, then go and work with the same guys I dobbed in and act as nothing ever happened

Good luck at Virgin whatever