PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SHFNI Stories!
Thread: SHFNI Stories!
View Single Post
Old 21st Dec 2009, 09:56
Hueymeister

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts
Jerome 'borrowing' a mini road roller after an afternoon's quiet imbibing at the Swift and the RAF police's attempts at stopping him...

Mess Cannons...shooting the Staish in the arse at point blank range in the bar...

'Crashing' at Castlederg....

Seeing 16,000 ft between V813 and G100...'anyone feel dizzy - just let me know'...took forever to get down as the Nr was so lively

POD falling asleep down in South Fermanagh..then waking up to tell me where the border was..how did he do that?

Burying Gibbo under many bergans as we flopped into a bog, down wind, out of power, options, skill, experience and luck..sorry mate..only to drag you across a police boat rail on my Far East tour...I'm not sure who I was more afraid of.. you or your better half..

Climbing up the Norwegian step to knock on the window at Scotty....2000ft above Glasgow....

Loosing a tooth 'bunt somersaulting' down the back of a Walter, having had a 'trg day' at the Donaghadee life boat station...mostly involving many, many guinessesssssssss...didn't feel a thing !