PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 20th Dec 2009, 19:48
memyself

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I take it that most BA crew knew the pay, terms and conditions before taking the job.

And that if salaries and benefits are going south there is nothing preventing them from getting a job with a more generous employeer ?

I've taken a 10% pay cut in my job, benefits have reduced it by a further 20% at least. In these hard-pressed times I like to think I am doing my bit for our UK economy. I don;t like it, I don't agree it, so I plan to work for another company shortly.

I dbout I'll take it out on our customers though, because without them I won';t get any pay or benefits at all next month.

Walsh couldn;t manage his way to end of a corridor, we all know that, just look at the state of EI, his last 'success;.

But you know what guys...Just get back to work....! because you';ve lost public confidence in your cause and you're screwed. The company will very lucky to recover and survice at all following this fisasco.