PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 19th Dec 2009, 15:08
Tiramisu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by romans44
Tiramisu, I'd like to quote what you are saying but I still don't know how to do it.
Been told that there should be some buttoms on top of the square but I see nothing.
In reply to you ,I would like to say that yours is a huge assumption and it makes very sad that a CSD has such view on CC.
As main crew I always look up to CSD for leadership and guidance, to think what a low opinion you have for the majority of crew makes me wonder what it would be like working with you.
How can you rely on your crew, especially in an emergency, when you have such low opinion of your crew..
I am very proud to be part of such diverse comunity made up of ex doctors,nursers, policemen/women, teachers, supermarket workers and so on.
I mean!!!! Look at your reply to my second post. You have no problem in confirming what wheather map is saying and yet you make no comment on what I said.
I'd expect that next thing you will be telling me is that you never seen a pilot being rude, getting off the aircraft before our customers and so on.
I am begining to wonder whether you are a CSD now.
romans44
An easier way might be to copy and paste my post then delete the irrelevant bit. When you start posting, you find that your reply is in a grey box. Look at the top border and third from the right and you'll find the Quote button.

As for not answering your post, I suggest you read my post again because I did reply accordingly.

I reiterate I have experienced what Weather Map said, many a time in my 26 years! It is not an assumption but a fact. As Ottergirl said, I have had to have a quiet word with the individual crew member on the day and manage accordingly.
I don't have a low opinion of fellow crew, just the ones that bring BA into disrepute and themselves of course.

As for being a real CSD I'll let you be a judge of that. All I can say is that in all my years of being a CSD, I have enjoyed excellent working relationships with my crew and vice versa. Only yesterday, we had a Medical incident on my flight requiring us to openThe M5 Kit and everyone worked as a team with me, the other crew being Yes Voters and willing to Strike. One thing I have always done is to listen to my crew, inspire and motivate them and likewise, they have done the same to me.

I am BA Cabin Crew and the above represent my personal view and not those of my employer's.

Last edited by Tiramisu; 19th Dec 2009 at 15:32.