PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 19th Dec 2009, 00:57
SlideBustle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tiramisu, and Clarfied I agree with you both. WW is not imposing to break the union IN MY OPINION. If he was then he would have done it way back when talks started. People in other industries etc... who may have gone through many changes over the years etc and may have even lost their jobs may actually be surprised as to how patient BA have been through their talks!!! Remember, June 30th was their deadline and they did warn changes would be imposed. Nothing apart from new complements is set in stone yet!! The only reason why BA seem unreasonable to some people is that they think they are immune to change and there isn't a recession.

Any BASSA people who say ''we are flexible people by nature'', well then back it up by saying what kind of changes could be agreed, I've given a list in a post a few posts back... Bear in mind the unions proposal only saved around not half of what BA wanted!!

Last edited by SlideBustle; 19th Dec 2009 at 01:03. Reason: To remove something!