PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 18th Dec 2009, 22:23
Slickster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
God!!! it seems to me that this forum is either full of bitter pilots, who obviosly aren't getting their way with CC or by people who really don't have a clue about people's lives.
That tired old line again? Save it. Some pilots go out/marry CC; it's the way of the world. I daresay a few doctors have married nurses, once in a while. To try and belittle this issue as bitter pilots, because they haven't got their wicked way is a tad pathetic. Maybe I don't want to, maybe I'm already married, maybe I'm gay.

We are protecting our future and if that seems such a terrible thing, well I am sorry, just get over it.
Well, here's the thing. I can't get over it, not because I haven't "got my leg over" lately, but because UNITE/BASSA are playing Russian Roulette with their members' jobs, and also everyone else's jobs at BA, not to mention the customers travel plans.

You're not protecting your future, you're ensuring it becomes the poorer by the minute, for every bit of posturing you do on here. Frankly good luck to you; I'm starting to apply for jobs elsewhere, so sick am I of being held to ransom by a bunch of ill-informed, ignorant, emotive, rabble-rousing clowns.