PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 18th Dec 2009, 21:49
Glamgirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Plodding Along,

HIFLYER14, Glamgirl, Alexandraa and a few others,

You have all put some excellent posts on here, alas in general you preach to the converted.

From the 92% vote it seems that not many crew read or believe what's on here.

If you also posted everything you write here on the Crew Forum then surely that would have a greater effect? (Or at least some effect)

I know you are worried about the vicious responses but it is an anonymous forum.

A.Lurker writes some incredible stuff on here, I'm glad he does, it shows the kind of people and logic we're up against.

He gets no sympathy or acceptance but at least he has a go and we can see both sides.

Do you guys not owe it to yourselves and the rest of the company to put your sides across in front of the audience that matters?

I'd love to be able to post on CF about this whole mess. The problem with CF is that it's not anonymus. It pretends it is, but you have to be "cleared and approved" by the administrator of the forum. They require your full name, staff number and will ask you some questions to validate that you're cc for BA.

So you can imagine that if someone like me and my views started posting "over there", all hell would break loose, I would be hunted down and my life would be made an absolute misery. I've been threatened with physical violence in the past, and I would have to live in fear of my life, to put it bluntly. It would be difficult to prove who released my name (on the quiet of course), but it's not something I'm willing to risk.

My "crime" which the CF lot figured deserved the punishment of "taken out the back and shot", was simply doing a little copy/paste job from CF to here, to let people know the horrible and awful things that were being said.

Ironically, the CF lot are the ones that keep harping on about free speech and democracy. You couldn't make it up.

If anyone has an idea how to make people from CF and bassa forums understand the mess L Malone and the other reps have created, I'm all ears.

Maybe if I offered some cash? Oh, hang on - I haven't got any, I'm LGW

Gg

Last edited by Glamgirl; 18th Dec 2009 at 21:51. Reason: added something to clarify