PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 18th Dec 2009, 20:12
ArthurScargill

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HIFLYER14, Glamgirl, Alexandraa and a few others,

You have all put some excellent posts on here, alas in general you preach to the converted.

From the 92% vote it seems that not many crew read or believe what's on here.

If you also posted everything you write here on the Crew Forum then surely that would have a greater effect? (Or at least some effect)

I know you are worried about the vicious responses but it is an anonymous forum.

A.Lurker writes some incredible stuff on here, I'm glad he does, it shows the kind of people and logic we're up against.

He gets no sympathy or acceptance but at least he has a go and we can see both sides.

Do you guys not owe it to yourselves and the rest of the company to put your sides across in front of the audience that matters?
I was thinking the same myself. I would love to be able to post on that forum. They sound a right bunch of cowards to be honest.

As an aside, you might just flush out a few non-militant free thinking folk too who ONLY access that forum for their info. Imagine if that was all you knew existed ???