PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 18th Dec 2009, 00:56
Tiramisu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slickster,

I'm with you in a way, I think Unite and those intending to Strike have got off very lightly. I thought that it would have been an opportunity to sack the militants who dare bring BA down.
On the other hand, I'm relieved as one of those cabin crew who voted No, resigned from Unite and had volunteered to work over the strike period, that a million passengers will now be able to enjoy their Christmas.
I also know friends on Worldwide who have also resigned from BASSA.

Malcomf,

I share your sentiments and feel the same. As a CSD I have to bite my tongue sometimes as well when I hear BA bashing from some of my colleagues. It worries me too, that I also would not be able to get another job in my position being in twilight years myself.

Thank you for sticking up for us, your cabin crew. I have to be honest that in all my years with BA, I've never had any bullying from our Pilots. On the contrary, I've always enjoyed a professional and very comfortable working relationship with our Pilots who are some of the best in the industry.