PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 18th Dec 2009, 00:10
Slickster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have it on very good authority that there has indeed been (if not bullying, then) some pretty nasty, and totally unnecessary comments from pilots, as well as members of the public.
Good, then, if that gets the message across. What do these people need, before they open their eyes, and realise what is going on in the wider World? Airlines going bust left, right, and centre, and in the meantime, BA CC are going on strike because they have to work "one down", and yet still retain all their Ts and Cs, without a pay cut.

I try not to bring the subject up at work, but inevitably, someone else does. I've had people ask me what they should do. I've had other people tell me they can't get sacked (should I smirk at their ignorance, or tell them the reality? I did yesterday, and got the FD slammed very hard. More CRM lessons for me then!).

Comments from passengers: you reap what you sow. Comments from pilots: if they're that bad use the company bullying policy - it's fairly comprehensive. But I doubt any of the passengers' or pilots' comments were anywhere as close to bullying as the tripe spouted by the BASSA 100% brigade.