PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 17th Dec 2009, 18:19
ArthurScargill

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IHEARTMBT wrote:

And before you ask......Yes i will vote Yes again. AGAIN to protect MY future.
And you think a strike WILL protect your future ?
You sound relatively educated compared to the cheering neanderthals pictured in Sandown the other day. Can you not see why a strike in this climate is nothing but suicidal ? Especially now you've been privvy to the universal reaction.
If you're that unhappy, resign - get a new job. Remember the recession is just a fairy tale - you'll walk into an equally well paid job with even less work to do and better T & Cs.

Just remember, its not 1980 and we don't live behind the iron curtain. Don't expect to be able to hold your employer and customers to ransom and have any support whatesoever from anyone outside you're utopian bubble - both coworkers and passengers have seen you for what you are i'm afraid. Deluded mercenaries

To the likes of GlamGirl, Tiramisu etc.. - i apologise for (and exclude you from) this rant - you actually give me a glimmer of hope than we can pull through this without too drastic an action. Your foresight and bravery is to be applauded - i hope WW has a list of the 770 people who voted NO.