PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 17th Dec 2009, 15:42
Cherwell

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
complaints about cabin crew
"Expect passengers holding a grudge will likely be prone to file complaints at cabin crew with little provocation over the next few weeks."

I wondered about this. I'm not a frequent flier but over the years I have travelled to all 5 continents, mostly with BA.

I have always found the cabin staff to be courteous, educated and professional, even if at times a bit tired and harassed.

Whenever I travel overseas, it is always a special event, whether to visit family in Australia or an African safari. The flight experience is part of this, and the relationship between passengers and cabin staff is a large part of the ambience and feel good factor en route.

I'm worried that this relationship has been damaged and passengers will feel aggrieved that cabin crew came to the brink of cancelling their Christmas.

You will need to disassociate yourselves from union militants and let passengers know that you still love them really.