PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 16th Dec 2009, 22:37
LD12986

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As much as I disagree with this dispute I think it is getting out of hand when newspapers are focusing on our representatives and revealing their lives like this.

I have worked with Lizanne on a couple of flights and she is absolutely lovely and very good at her work.

All of us are entitled to choose where we want to live, HOW we want to live, if we want to have a swimming pool or not and which car we want to drive. Crew can live wherever they want as long as they can get to work when rostered. To publish this sort of nonsense is sad.
Alexandraa - I've never met Lizanne (though come to think of it she may have worked on one of my flights) but this an indication of what's to come.

The media will be firmly on the side of the public whose Christmas holidays could be wrecked by the Union's senseless action and when the stream of other news dries up as we approach Christmas, this is just the start in terms of media coverage. Expect full front page coverage on almost every newspaper over Christmas.