PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - **warning**
Thread: **warning**
View Single Post
Old 25th Jun 2002, 16:41
The Mistress

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As one who has been libelled on both Jet Blast and the Military Forum I feel compelled to comment here. I was accused of being involved in an occupation which is illegal in my country of residence.

This was nothing to do with my knowledge (or lack of) aviation matters. It was purely a personal attack.

Yes, this BB IS read far and wide. The comments made against myself have caused me no end of problems with nazi bully boys and their partners in my local area.

I have no idea what these people are trying to achieve but they are behaving like complete a-holes. I can't move house because my offspring has 2 more academic years to serve at the local school. Besides which, I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of thinking they had driven my family out of town.

One compensation is that I have received e-mails from the real Moritz Suter who, of course, completely disassociated himself with the creature who haunted Jet Blast.

I disagree with Danny that it is immature to respond to such wind up merchants. When someone is causing damage (perhaps deliberately) then people in my situation should be allowed the right of reply.

I also note that Danny DOES respond to threads concerning Judaism and the Isreali/Palestinian conflict. This is a subject dear to his heart and is bound to touch a nerve.

If my nerve has been touched, then I too WILL respond.

I think this is a great site and will continue to read it as long as I have time and I will continue to post as long as I am allowed to. My experiences here are mostly positive. I have made some truly wonderful friends through the site and learned a great deal. I have been highly amused by some and touched by the plight of others.

LLoNg Live PPruNe